This tutorial compares the bootstrap framework libraries in Angular library.
Bootstrap is UI library with mobile responsive with inbuit UI components. If you want to integrate Bootstrap in Angular application.
We have following ways to integrate into
- Bootstrap npm library
- There is any library or any other not sure about it
ngx-bootstrap and ng-bootstrap are wrapper on regular bootstrap to support UI components in Angular application.
Both libraries are implemented by different teams to have a bootstrap components in Angular library
Which one is better to choose in Angular application? Let’s see advantages and dis advantages of each library
Advantages and disadvantages of ngx-bootstrap
- Built by valor-software team
- support Bootstrap 3 and 4, 5 versions
- This is only have support if you are using bootstrap 3 version,
- Better Built Animation support built in popup and other components
- Customize modals with template, as a service and nested modals
- As of Aug2021, git has 5.3k stars
- Mature and stable product
Advantages and disadvantages of ng-bootstrap
- There is no support for Bootstrap 3 version, Latest bootstrap 4 and 5 are supported
- Toast component is integrated native support
- It is lighter size is less
- As of Aug2021, git has 7.8k stars
Difference between ngx-bootstrap and bootstrap ?