This tutorial compares the bootstrap framework libraries in the Angular library.
Bootstrap is a UI library with mobile responsive with inbuilt UI components. If you want to integrate Bootstrap in Angular application.
We have the following ways to integrate into
- Bootstrap npm library
- There is any library or any other not sure about it
ngx-bootstrap and ng-bootstrap are wrappers on regular bootstrap to support UI components in Angular applications.
Both libraries are implemented by different teams to have bootstrap components in the Angular library.
Which one is better to choose in the Angular application? Let’s see the advantages and disadvantages of each library.
Advantages and disadvantages of ngx-bootstrap
- Built by a valor-software team
- support Bootstrap 3 and 4, 5 versions
- This only has support if you are using the bootstrap 3 version,
- Better Built Animation support built-in popup and other components
- Customize modals with the template, as a service and nested models
- As of Aug2021, git has 5.3k stars
- Mature and stable product
Advantages and disadvantages of ng-bootstrap
- There is no support for the Bootstrap 3 version, Latest bootstrap 4 and 5 are supported
- Toast component is integrated native support
- It is lighter size is less
- As of Aug2021, git has 7.8k stars
Difference between ngx-bootstrap and bootstrap?
To Sum Up, Learn the difference between ngx-bootstrap and ng-bootstrap.